Barre class - transform your body
Love a fun, challenging workout? Try this high energy class.
Click here for your $7 trial week
- booty lift
- less knee pain
- reduced back ache
- increased hip mobility
- finding an exercise class they LOVE
- a high intensity, heart pumping workout
- low impact (ie kind on knees and back)
- dance moves (without too much coordination needed!)
- GREAT results
What my clients say:
I LOVE this Barre class. It’s great to exercise to music and it is high intensity but low impact, so I always walk away with muscles that know they’ve worked hard, but no aches or pains. It feels like it is sculpting all of the parts I want to work on too, legs, bum, tum and arms.
This is the first exercise I've done in years and stuck to. I LOVE it
I love feeling strong!
- have more energy to help get you through your day
- feel taller, longer and leaner
- re-shape your body to feel more confident
Barre classes tone all those key places we love to hate:
This low impact, high intensity workout combines Pilates, dance moves and cardio intervals and is suited for all fitness levels and abilities. With a focus on posture and form, this workout is great for pelvic floor conditioning too.
And don’t worry – you don’t have to be a dancer to take part. Believe me, I have two left feet and I LOVE Barre!
All classes 45 min
Book early to secure your place. Limited to 15 per class.
Classes are be held at St John's Church, St John's Avenue, Gordon (cnr of Pacific Highway)
- Plenty of parking on site for early mornings and evenings
- 5 min walk to train and bus services