Barre class - transform your body
Love a fun, challenging workout? Barre is all that and MORE
Click here for your $7 trial week
- booty lift
- toned, lean muscles (think ballerina legs)
- reduced back and knee ache
- flexibility and mobility
- finding an exercise class you LOVE
- a high intensity, heart pumping workout
- low impact (ie kind on knees and back)
- dance moves (without too much coordination needed!)
- GREAT results
What my clients say:
I LOVE this Barre class. It’s great to exercise to music and it is high intensity but low impact, so I always walk away with muscles that know they’ve worked hard, but no aches or pains. It feels like it is sculpting all of the parts I want to work on too, legs, bum, tum and arms.
This is the first exercise I've done in years and stuck to. I LOVE it
I love feeling strong!
- have more energy to help get you through your day
- feel taller, longer and leaner
- re-shape your body to feel more confident
Barre classes tone all those key places we love to hate:
This low impact, high intensity workout combines Pilates, dance moves and cardio intervals and is suited for all fitness levels and abilities. With a focus on posture and form, this workout is great for pelvic floor conditioning too.
And don’t worry – you don’t have to be a dancer to take part. Believe me, I have two left feet and I LOVE Barre!
All classes 45 min
Book early to secure your place. Limited to 15 per class.
Classes are be held at St John's Church hall in Gordon
- Plenty of parking on site
- 5 min walk to train and bus services