Barre class - transform your body
TRY it and LOVE it - do it for you
Love a fun, challenging workout? Then try this high energy class.
Just some of the benefits participants have found:
- booty lift
- less knee pain
- reduced back ache
- increased hip mobility
- finding an exercise class they LOVE
You will get:
- a high intensity, heart pumping workout
- low impact (ie kind on knees and back)
- dance moves (without too much coordination needed!)
- GREAT results
What my clients say:
I LOVE this Barre class. It’s great to exercise to music and it is high intensity but low impact, so I always walk away with muscles that know they’ve worked hard, but no aches or pains. It feels like it is sculpting all of the parts I want to work on too, legs, bum, tum and arms.
This is the first exercise I've done in years and stuck to. I LOVE it
I love feeling strong!
- have more energy to help get you through your day
- feel taller, longer and leaner
- re-shape your body to feel more confident
Barre classes tone all those key places we love to hate:
This low impact, high intensity workout combines Pilates, dance moves and cardio intervals and is suited for all fitness levels and abilities. With a focus on posture and form, this workout is great for pelvic floor conditioning too.
And don’t worry – you don’t have to be a dancer to take part. Believe me, I have two left feet and I LOVE Barre!
All classes 45 min
Book early to secure your place. Limited to 18 per class.
Classes are be held at Artarmon on Cleg Street (inside the Duck and Dive swim school building near the Lamb Road intersection)
- Plenty of parking on site for early mornings and evenings
- Brand new studio
- On site shower facilities for you early birds going to work
First class $1
Register and get your first class for $1 (new clients only!)