Note: Book your spot at the Barre: click here
- Pilates classes term time only
Christmas Holiday times:
normal timetable until Saturday 22 Dec. Resumes Friday 18 January 2019
BONUS holiday classes:
Pilates, 7.30 am Saturdays ($20 cash)
22 and 29 Dec
5; 12; 26 Jan
7am Friday 28 Dec
7am Monday 31 Dec
9am Thursday 3 Jan
6am Friday 4 Jan
9am Friday 4 Jan
6am Monday 7 Jan
9am Tuesday 8 Jan
Children welcome at daytime group exercise classes.
Please bring drinks & snacks as required.
Location & Details
All Group sessions are held Bicentennial Park, Prince of Wales Drive, West Pymble, unless otherwise indicated below.
Prince of Wales Drive
- Monday am – Bicentennial Park, Prince of Wales Drive, West Pymble
- Monday pm – Turramurra Senior Centre, Gilroy Lane
- Wednesday pm – Guide Hall, Prince of Wales Drive, West Pymble (next to the bowling club)
*Pilates classes held in term time only
12 – 12.45pm
20 Bridge Street,
Cleg Road, (Lambs Road end) Artarmon, park inside the Duck and Dive building
Spaces are limited to 16.
Book your spot at the Barre: click here
I believe passionately in the mental and physical benefits of regular exercise, but don’t just take it from me:
What’s in it for me?
Benefits of training with Go for Fit:
- Personal training in a group setting – get the guidance of a qualified personal trainer to give you the confidence you are exercising correctly to give you the best results (without the PT price tag)
- more ENERGY
- increased FITNESS
- stress release
- better immune system
- improved posture
- weight loss
My offer to you
- guidance and motivation to keep you working at your personal best
- fun, outdoor fitness, Pilates and Barre classes
- weight loss guidance
- improved fitness
What my clients say:
After training with Anja for just a few months my energy levels have increased dramatically. I have 3 young kids & I used to be exhausted by midday each day. I’d have to have a sleep just so I could make it through to dinner time. Now I no longer need that midday nap, and I’m also sleeping better at night. I feel more energetic and I can walk up hills without sweating, puffing…..or feeling like I am climbing Mt Everest.
I am transformed in terms of personal fitness and self-belief.
It’s not just being fitter that feels so good, its the amazing self confidence and sense of amazement that comes from overcoming – no, obliterating – a personal boundary.