Note: Book your spot at the Barre: click here
- Pilates classes term time only
Prince of Wales Drive
- Monday am – Bicentennial Park, Prince of Wales Drive, West Pymble (in case rain meet at the Guide Hall)
- Monday pm – Turramurra Senior Centre, Gilroy Lane
- Wednesday pm – Guide Hall, Prince of Wales Drive, West Pymble (next to the bowling club)
*Pilates classes held in term time only
St John’s Church, St John’s Avenue, Gordon (Parking available on site)
Spaces are limited to 16.
Book your spot at the Barre: click here
12 – 12.45pm
20 Bridge Street,
Children welcome at daytime group exercise classes. Please bring drinks & snacks as required.
I believe passionately in the mental and physical benefits of regular exercise, but don’t just take it from me:
What my clients say:
After training with Anja for just a few months my energy levels have increased dramatically. I have 3 young kids & I used to be exhausted by midday each day. I’d have to have a sleep just so I could make it through to dinner time. Now I no longer need that midday nap, and I’m also sleeping better at night. I feel more energetic and I can walk up hills without sweating, puffing…..or feeling like I am climbing Mt Everest.
I am transformed in terms of personal fitness and self-belief.
It’s not just being fitter that feels so good, its the amazing self confidence and sense of amazement that comes from overcoming – no, obliterating – a personal boundary.
What’s in it for me?
Benefits of training with Go for Fit:
- Personal training in a group setting – get the guidance of a qualified personal trainer to give you the confidence you are exercising correctly to give you the best results (without the PT price tag)
- more ENERGY
- increased FITNESS
- stress release
- better immune system
- improved posture
- weight loss
My offer to you
- guidance and motivation to keep you working at your personal best
- fun, outdoor fitness, Pilates and Barre classes
- weight loss guidance
- improved fitness