1. Instructors are not medical professionals and are without expertise to diagnose medical conditions or impairments. Client (you) agrees to promptly and fully disclose to trainer any injury, condition or impairment which may have a deleterious effect on or be impacted by this training program.
2. You certify that:
a) you are physically capable of participating in a strength, flexibility and aerobic training exercise program and using the equipment associated with such training
b) you have either (I) had a physical examination and been given a physician’s permission to participate in this training program; or (ii) decided to participate in this training program without the approval of a physician.
3. Classes are paid for by direct debit via secure sites. Fortnightly for Pilates and group fitness, weekly for Barre (and then you book your class(es)
via www.goforfit.com.au – click on “book a barre class”.
4. Minimum sign up: 1 term for Pilates, 3 months for group fitness and Barre classes.
5. If you are unable to attend a Barre class you have booked for, please cancel it to allow anyone on the waiting list to join
6. To avoid injury, please be on time to start your session with the warm up and stay to the end for appropriate cool down
7. Please wear appropriate clothing to facilitate ease of movement
8. Pilates and Barre classes are done bare foot or wearing “grippy” socks. No shoes or regular socks
9. Classes require a certain amount of physical contact between Trainer and Client to ensure proper technique
10. 2 weeks cancellation notice required in writing
11. if you need to stop classes for more than 2 weeks, please notify us in writing and we can put your payments on hold
12. Memberships can be suspended for minimum 2 weeks to maximum 2 months with 2 weeks notice in writing
13. Payment restart at the beginning of each term for Pilates unless cancelled in writing
14. Casual sessions are paid upfront at the start of the class
15. You are welcome to attend make-up sessions for missed classes, within the current term for Pilates or within the month for Barre and group fitness (includes all classes on the timetable)
16. Make up classes are done in addition to, not instead of, usual paid classes
17. Make up classes to be used within 4 weeks of missed class or in current Pilates term
18. No refunds given
19. Client agrees on behalf of him/herself and his/her personal representatives or heirs to release and discharge Personal Trainer, her agents, representatives, successors and assigns from any and all claims or causes of actions (known and unknown) arising out of this training program including without limitation injury or loss resulting from Client’s use of any equipment or facilities which break or malfunction.