1. Instructors are not medical professionals and are without expertise to diagnose medical conditions or impairments. Client (you) agrees to promptly and fully disclose to trainer any injury, condition or impairment which may have a deleterious effect on or be impacted by this training program.
2. You certify that:
a) you are physically capable of participating in a strength, flexibility and aerobic training exercise program and using the equipment associated with such training
b) you have either (i) had a physical examination and been given a physician’s permission to participate in this training program; or (ii) decided to participate in this training program without the approval of a physician; (iii) if your medical status changes you will notify us immediately.
3. You undertake activities at your own risk and undertake to wear enclosed trainers.
4. To avoid injury, please be on time to start your session with the warm up and stay to the end for appropriate cool down
5. Classes require a certain amount of physical contact between Trainer and Client to ensure proper technique
6. Please wear appropriate clothing to facilitate ease of movement
7. Pilates and Barre classes are done bare foot or wearing “grippy” socks. No shoes or regular socks
8. Client agrees on behalf of him/herself and his/her personal representatives or heirs to release and discharge Personal Trainer, her agents, representatives, successors and assigns from any and all claims or causes of actions (known and unknown) arising out of this training program including without limitation injury or loss resulting from Client’s use of any equipment or facilities which break or malfunction.
1. Classes are paid for fortnightly by direct debit via secure sites
2. Pilates payments restart at the beginning of each new term unless cancelled in writing (2 weeks notice)
3. 2 weeks cancellation notice required in writing
4. Memberships can be suspended for minimum 2 weeks to maximum 2 months with 2 weeks notice in writing. Limited to 2 suspensions per calendar year.
5. Casual sessions are paid upfront at the start of the class
6. Minimum sign up: 1 term for Pilates, 3 months for group fitness and Barre classes
7. 5 class and 10 class passes for Barre are valid for 2 and 3 months respectively
1. Book into each class(es) each week via www.goforfit.com.au – click on “book a barre class”
2. If you are unable to attend a class you have booked for, please cancel it to allow anyone on the waiting list to join
3. Classes are done bare foot or wearing “grippy” socks. No shoes or regular socks
1. You are welcome to attend make-up sessions for missed classes
2. Make up classes to be used within 4 weeks of missed class or in current Pilates term. If you wish to attend Barre please check availability first and book in as stated above
3. No refunds given
4. Make up classes are done in addition to your regular paid classes
5. Membership payments cannot be put on hold to make up classes.
Follow me on facebook www.facebook.com/goforfit.anja and keep an eye on
www.goforfit.com.au for fitness, health and wellness information